That Island to the Left

More than you ever wanted to know about Kelly's six months in Cebu - guaranteed! Photos, stories, and general prattle about one expat's life in the Philippines.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

What's New

Hello readers - just to let you know what's new and in the works here on the blog:

- The Valentine's Day entry has been reposted with a few pictures (no incriminating ones, sorry)
- New entry on the local food and what I have been living on
- I'm working on a couple of posts about cultural observations, but they're not quite ready to go yet.
- More pictures. I was planning to head to a local hiking spot that's supposed to be really gorgeous this weekend, but life reared its ugly, demanding head and I had to stick around. I'll try to get those up in the next week or two.

That's all for now. Take care everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think i am beating you in the blog quantity competition. i guess that means you have to come to guatemala.

Unknown said...

the time has come for a vlog.

Jason said...

You sir are awful at posting. Rubbish.

Megan said...

By the way, I have written WAY more on my blog than you have on yours--I only took a 1 month hiatus whereas you've been MIA for over two. Yeah, you're not going to be able to use me as an excuse, and I can't believe you've been trying to! I mean, I'm no Tracy, but as I've gotten back to it, you have no more excuses. Sorry, CD, but it's time to start posting!

KK