That Island to the Left

More than you ever wanted to know about Kelly's six months in Cebu - guaranteed! Photos, stories, and general prattle about one expat's life in the Philippines.

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Apologies

My apologies to everyone for not updating very frequently. I have just moved into a new residence (sans internet) and the local internet facilities are failing me, so I will have to write my blog on my laptop and bring it via flash drive to work on Monday. As I have already received one demand for a new post, I thought I would put up this interim post. I have already written my update, but the computers in the local internet cafés don't seem to like my flash drive, so I cannot post it. It will be up tomorrow for your reading pleasure and my relief from my impatient readers ::cough Alec cough:: Again, sorry for the delay, and please stay tuned!

Peace,

Kelly

3 comments:

Alex Fletcher said...

I'm glad Alec addressed this, because this leads to a request he and I have discussed. We would like, and I doubt we're being unreasonable, for you to write hourly updates on your laptop and then load them each day. WE NEED THE INFO MAN.

Also, after years of refusal to watch the American Office, which you are familiar with, I finally broke down and viewed it, and I am now totally obsessed with it. I want to send you season 1 so you can experience the magic...can I send the American DVD version and you can watch it on your laptop or does it need to be different zone?

mom said...

Yeah for flash drives! Looking forward to reading your new entry! Such fun speaking with you on Friday PM....aka your Saturday AM!! Keep that positive outlook flowing! ILU...and miss you! mom

djranz said...

I am very excited about the upcoming post...but it's Monday morning here and it hasn't shown up yet. I even subscribed to your RSS feed so that my browser tells me when you make a new post.