Okay, I think I've managed to do it. Here are some pictures of my apartment as you walk in the front door, then proceed to my room. I apologize for the curtains being drawn, but the window screens were wreaking havoc on my attemps at capturing the view.
That Island to the Left
More than you ever wanted to know about Kelly's six months in Cebu - guaranteed! Photos, stories, and general prattle about one expat's life in the Philippines.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Well done on FINALLY getting the pics up!! You're not exactly roughing it are you? That's one nice setup you've got, even if the sink does go rusty in 10 seconds flat ;)
I love your plethora of arm chairs.
a) i have doubts that you can make your bed that well.
b) all worrell house comments will be followed by references to your personal coffee table and armoire.
c) fletch is right - those are a lot of armchairs. do you have a favorite? or perhaps you sit in one for 23 minutes, then switch?
Look, despite common misconception, I actually can make my own bed. The apartment came furnished, jokers. As for Worrell House comparisons: my neighbor is not Siena Miller, and my apartment doesn't have its own name and the whole building is probably worth a third of your "little place in London". Nuff said.
And yes, the armchair directly underneath the window is my favorite, I eat my cereal in it every morning.
Wow, a real bachelor pad...look at all that black leather furniture...
Post a Comment